Create a new listing
- You start by logging in to the system by clicking on login at the top right
- Fill in your username/email and password and click “Log in”
- When you have successfully logged in to your account you will see your username on the upper right corner of the webpage. Place the mouse over the username and you will get a drop-down menu like this:
- You will then see the dashboard options on the left
- Select “Add New Listing” and from now on it will take you through a intuitive wizard step by step.
Add New Listing
It should now display the following options in the drop-down:
Per Night If you want to rent out the space daily and is rented out for a minimum of 1 night or more.
Per Week If you want to rent out on a weekly basis, ex. Minimum 1 week and counted in weeks.
Per Month If you want to rent out monthly, ex. Minimum 1 month and counted in months.
Per Hour This option is well suited for ex. Meeting rooms, where you are renting out for an hour at a time.
After selecting one of the options above the next wizard form is called Information,
Here you need to fill in diversified information about the listing such as:
What kind of place do you want to list?
Entire Place For ex. an entire apartment or house.
Private Room For ex. a private bedroom in a hotel or a private bedroom in an apartment, with access to a common kitchen and toilet.
Shared Room A room that is share with other people or a shared space within a coworking space.
Fill-in the “Title” and “Description” of the listing.
Select the “Type of listing”, like for example Apartment, House, Coworking space, etc
Complete the rest of the fields that you deem relevant to the listing. We strongly recommend configuring the “Internet Speed” field. You can use speed test while connected to the Wi-Fi to evaluate the average speed.
Then to continue click the button “Continue” at the bottom right.
The next wizard forms are:
Here you configure the sale price, extra services, and additional costs.
Here you upload photos of the space, we recommend uploading good quality photos.
Here you can configure amenities, and facilities.
Here you configure the address of the space.
Terms & Rules
Here you configure your rules such as Minimum and Maximum time of booking, Smoking, Pets, etc.
Here you can configure your calendar, such as making dates unavailable, Sync with another OTA, etc.